Please call for availability.
The Avaya 3749 IP DECT phone is designed for workers in environments where an intrinsically safe device is required (i.e., chemical plants, mills) or an alarm button and sensors for man-down or no movement alarm are needed. The 3749 includes a Bluetooth headset interface, color display, push-to-talk capability, and up to 10 hours of talk time.
Avaya 3749 Features
- Color backlit LCD display (128 x 160 pixel)
- Up to 10 hour talktime with Bluetooth enabled; up to 12 hour talktime without Bluetooth enabled
- Up to 90 hours standby time
- DECT wireless technology
- Liquid and dust protected (IP 65), drop tested (IEC 68-2-32, procedure 1, dropped 12 times from 2.0 m)
- ATEX and IECEX for Gas: II 2G EEx ib IIC T4 Dust: II 3D Ex ibD 22
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Wired headset connector
- Half duplex speakerphone
- 250 contact local phone book
- Avaya Communication Manager; Integral Enterprise; Integral 5; IP Office R10.0 or higher