Please call for availability.
The Avaya 3745 IP DECT Handset is designed to meet the needs of workers in tough environments that need an extremely shock-resistant and scratch proof phone. The 3745 is protected from liquid and dust, offers shock protection from 6.5 feet (1 to 2 meters), and can operate in temperatures from -10 °C to +55 °C. The phone also provides a color display and Bluetooth headset interface.
Avaya 3745 Features
- Color backlit LCD display (128 x 160 pixel)
- 4 way navigation cluster
- 3 soft keys
- Up to 10 hour talktime with Bluetooth enabled; up to 12 hour talktime without Bluetooth enabled
- Up to 90 hours standby time
- DECT wireless technology
- Liquid and dust protected (IP 65), drop tested (IEC 68-2-32, procedure 1, dropped 12 times from 2.0 m)
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Wired headset connector
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 250 contact local phone book
- Avaya Communication Manager; Integral Enterprise; Integral 5; IP Office R10.0 or higher