The Avaya 2420 digital telephone is designed for everyday office workers with high call volumes. It is a perfect choice for salespeople, executives, and operators.
Avaya 2420 Features
- Multi-line digital telephone
- 7 line x 29 character display
- No paper button labels - all buttons are labeled on the display
- 24 system call appearance/feature buttons
- Provides automated call tracking with 100-entry call log
- Provides access to 104 speed-dial numbers
- Can be maintained with most current enhancements through downloadable firmware
- Can be expanded with optional Avaya EU24, an expansion module with 24 call appearance feature buttons
- The Avaya 2420 Digital Telephone is compatible with Avaya Communication Manager and Avaya IP Office.
- IP Office - Requires available DS port on IP Small Office, IP403, IP406 V2, IP500 w/DS8 or Digital Station 16/30. IP Office must R3.0 or higher
- IP Office R7.0 - IP500 control unit must be running full IP Office mode. Not compatible in Quick mode.
- IP Office R8.0 or higher - IP500 control unit must be running Essential Edition. Not compatible in Basic Edition.
- Avaya Communication Manager - Requires available DCP port on TN2181, TN2224 series circuit pack or available DCP port on MM312, MM712, or MM717 DCP media module