Please call for availability.
The Avaya 1608 is a full-featured IP phone with 8 programmable line and feature appearance buttons. It is an excellent choice for an everyday office worker with medium to high call volumes.
Avaya 1608 Features
- 3 row x 24 character backlit display (3.5 inch diagonal)
- Supports 8-line appearances/feature keys with dual LEDs
- 3 contextual soft-keys
- Fixed feature buttons include four-way navigation cluster, volume up/down, mute, speaker, headset, menu, telephony application, hold, conference, transfer, drop, contacts, call log, redial, quick-access voicemail
- High-quality 2-way speakerphone
- Message waiting indicator Integrated headset jack Desk or wall mountable with optional wall mount adapter
- Firmware upgradeable 8 personalized ring patterns
- Dual Ethernet ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation
- Static or dynamic address assignment
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or optional 5V local power supply (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- The Avaya 1608 IP phone is compatible with Avaya IP Office 4.2 or higher and Avaya Communication Manager 3.0 or higher