The Avaya 1608-I Global is a full-featured IP phone with 9 programmable line and feature appearance buttons. It is an excellent choice for an everyday office worker with medium to high call volumes.
Avaya has transitioned the 1600 series IP telephones to a Global form factor. Global phones have the English language text removed from the faceplate and use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker. The Global form factor is the currently manufactured model.
This listing is for (4) Avaya 1608-I IP Phones Global in a multi-pack box.
- 4 Pack Price: $258.00 ($64.25 ea.)
- Single Pack Price: $72.95 ea.
Avaya 1608-I Global Features
- 3 row x 24 character white backlit display (3.5 inch diagonal)
- Supports 8-line appearances/feature keys with dual LEDs
- 3 contextual soft-keys
- Fixed feature buttons include four-way navigation cluster, volume up/down, mute, speaker, headset, menu, telephony application, hold, conference, transfer, drop, contacts, call log, redial, quick-access voicemail
- High-quality 2-way speakerphone
- Message waiting indicator Integrated headset jack Desk or wall mountable with optional wall mount adapter
- Firmware upgradeable 8 personalized ring patterns
- Dual Ethernet ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation
- Static or dynamic address assignment
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or optional 5V local power supply (sold separately; see option above)
- Global phones use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker
- 4 pack of Avaya 1608-I IP Telephones Global in multi-pack box
- The Avaya 1608-I Global IP phone is compatible with Avaya IP Office 6.0 or higher and Avaya Communication Manager 3.0 or higher