Please call for availability.
The Avaya 1603SW-I is a three line IP phone that is great for common areas, break rooms, and warehouse applications. It is a good choice for users with lower call volumes.
Avaya 1603SW-I Global Features
- 2 row x 16 character white backlit display
- Supports 3-line appearances with dual LEDs Fixed feature buttons include volume up/down, mute, speaker, menu, hold, conference, transfer, drop, redial
- High-quality 2-way speakerphone
- Message waiting indicator
- Reversible wedge stand for desktop and wall-mount use
- Firmware upgradeable
- 8 personalized ring patterns
- Dual Ethernet ports (PC pass-through port with voice priority)
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet when equipped with optional in-stand splitter or optional 5V local power supply (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Global phones use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker
- The Avaya 1603SW-I Global IP phone is compatible with IP Office 6.0 or higher and Avaya Communication Manager 3.0 or higher