The Avaya 1403 digital telephone is designed for common areas such as lobbies, stockrooms, and lounges.
Avaya has transitioned the 1400 series digital telephones to a Global form factor. Global phones have the English language text removed from the faceplate and use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker. They are the currently manufactured model.
Avaya 1403 Global Features
- 2 line x 16 character white backlit display
- Supports 3 administrable feature buttons with dual LEDs
- Fixed features include conference, transfer, drop, hold and mute
- High-quality speakerphone
- Reversible wedge stand for desktop and wall-mount use
- Global phones use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker
- The Avaya 1403 digital telephone is compatible with IP Office Release 6.0 or later