ShoreTel 560g IP Phone
The phone of choice for telephony-intensive professionals and executive assistants, the Shoretel 560g features six line appearances and color-lit line buttons that provide instant call recognition and identification.
Please call for availability.
ShoreTel 560g Features
- 7 line x 24 character display (168 x 80 pixels)
- 4 soft keys
- 6 lines
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 8 fixed feature keys - transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial (history), voicemail, options, directory
- Audio controls - volume, mute, speakerphone, headset
- Power via 802.3af PoE (Class 2 PoE) or local PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- MGCP protocol
- Supports wideband, G.711u/a, and G.729a codecs