Plantronics CS540 Wireless Headset Package for ShoreTel IP Phones
Now, it's lighter. At only 21 grams, the CS540 features the lightest DECT headset on the market. That means all-day comfort for all-star performance. And now, it's better. Increased range for maximum mobility, one-touch controls, energy efficient power management, simple plug-and-talk installation — the CS540 does it all.
Like New: $121.99 New: $189.99
CS540 Wireless Headset Features
- Range up to 350 feet away for maximum mobility
- DECT technology provides better audio, eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks
- Up to 7 hours talk time
- Convertible from over-the-ear to over-the-head - tailored for comfort
- Premium wideband audio quality, noise-canceling microphone
- One-touch call answer/end, volume up/down, mute, and flash controls
- Smart power management system optimizes for range and talk time
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Shoretel IP phones support 'Load Detection' and do not require an Electronic Hook Switch cord or HL10 handset lifter. The CS540 connects directly to the headset port on the bottom of the phone.
- For users who often answer their headset while away from the desk, the RD-1 ring detector can be added to the CS540 wireless headset. The RD-1 sends a ringer alert to the headset when your desk phone rings (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- ShoreTel IP Phones - IP 212K, 230, 265, 420, 480, 480G, 485G, 530, 560, 560G, 565G