ShoreTel 265 IP Phone
The ShoreTel 265 IP phone is a six-line phone in a compact form factor with a crisp back-lit color display for knowledge workers with advanced requirements. It has eight feature keys and four soft keys for easy access to the rich ShoreTel feature set. A full duplex speakerphone and integrated headset jack are also standard.
Factory finished casing, NEW handset, and NEW handset cord!
Factory Like New: $49.99
ShoreTel 265 IP Phone Features
- 7 line x 24 character backlit color display (320x240 pixels)
- 6 lines
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 8 fixed feature keys - transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial (history), voicemail, options, directory
- Audio controls - volume, mute, speakerphone, headset
- Power via 802.3af PoE (Class 2 PoE) or local PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- MGCP protocol
- Supports wideband, G.711u/a, and G.729a codecs