ShoreTel 565G IP Phone
Known for being ShoreTel's advanced telephone, the ShoreTel 565G IP phone provides six line appearances, color-lit line buttons for instant call recognition and identification, a rich backlit color display, and a Bluetooth interface that lets users connect with Bluetooth headset for hands-free calling.
Factory finished casing, NEW handset, and NEW handset cord!
Please call for availability
ShoreTel 565G Features
- 320x240 Backlit Color Display
- 4 soft keys
- 6 lines
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 8 fixed feature keys - transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial (history), voicemail, options, directory
- Audio controls - volume, mute, speakerphone, headset
- Power via 802.3af PoE (Class 2 PoE) or local PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- MGCP protocol
- Supports wideband, G.711u/a, and G.729a codecs