ShoreTel 560 IP Phone Grade B
The phone of choice for telephony-intensive professionals and executive assistants, the ShoreTel 560 IP phone features six line appearances and color-lit line buttons that provide instant call recognition and identification.
Grade B Condition - These ShoreTel 560 units are 100% functional but have cosmetic blemishes that are too extensive to be remanufactured to Certified Refurbished condition. They are an excellent choice for high traffic use, warehouse applications, and common areas.
ShoreTel 560 Features
- 7 line x 24 character display (168 x 80 pixels)
- 4 soft keys
- 6 lines
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 8 fixed feature keys - transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial (history), voicemail, options, directory
- Audio controls - volume, mute, speakerphone, headset
- Power via 802.3af PoE (Class 2 PoE) or local PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option below)
- MGCP protocol
- Supports wideband, G.711u/a, and G.729a codecs