ShoreTel 212k IP Phone
The ShoreTel 212k IP phone is ideal for branch offices and small businesses that expect key system behavior from their phone system.
Factory finished casing, NEW handset, and NEW handset cord!
Factory Like New: $79.99
ShoreTel 212k Features
- 8 lines x 13 character display (65 x 56 pixels)
- 12 self-labeling programmable buttons
- 2 soft keys
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 8 fixed feature keys - transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial (history), voicemail, options, directory
- Audio controls - volume, mute, speakerphone, headset
- Power via 802.3af PoE (Class 2 PoE) or local PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- MGCP protocol
- Supports wideband, G.711u/a, and G.729a codecs