ShoreTel 212k IP Phone
The ShoreTel 212k IP phone is ideal for branch offices and small businesses that expect key system behavior from their phone system.
Certified Refurbished - Factory finished casing, NEW handset, and NEW handset cord!
Please call for availability
ShoreTel 212k Features
- 8 lines x 13 character display (65 x 56 pixels)
- 12 self-labeling programmable buttons
- 2 soft keys
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 8 fixed feature keys - transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial (history), voicemail, options, directory
- Audio controls - volume, mute, speakerphone, headset
- Power via 802.3af PoE (Class 2 PoE) or local PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- MGCP protocol
- Supports wideband, G.711u/a, and G.729a codecs