Polycom VVX 301 Business Media Phone (2200-48300-025)
The Polycom VVX 301 is a powerful entry-level business media phone delivering crystal clear communications. It is ideal for today's cubicle workers handling a low to moderate call volume.
The VVX 301 includes all the features and functionality of the VVX 300 and adds improved memory and processor. This allows for better performance as Polycom continues to upgrade VoIP feature set.
Please call for availability.
Polycom VVX 301 Features
- Backlit 8-level grayscale graphical LCD - 208x104 resolution
- 6 lines (programmable line keys)
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Fixed feature buttons include speakerphone, headset, mute, volume up/down, transfer, message, do not disturb
- Dual port 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- SIP protocol support
- HD voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for handset, speakerphone, or optional wideband audio headset
- Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, echo cancellation, and background noise suppression
- Easy deployment and administration with Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web-based configuration
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or optional PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Increased memory and improved processor
- Requires a minimum firmware version of 5.4.1 or later