Polycom VVX 300 Business Media Phone (2200-46135-025)
The Polycom VVX 300 is a powerful entry-level business media phone delivering crystal clear communications. It is ideal for today's cubicle workers handling a low to moderate call volume.
Certified Refurbished - Factory finished casing, NEW handset, and NEW handset cord!
Please call for availability.
Polycom VVX 300 Features
- Backlit 8-level grayscale graphical LCD - 208x104 resolution
- 6 lines (programmable line keys)
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Fixed feature buttons include speakerphone, headset, mute, volume up/down, transfer, message, do not disturb
- Dual port 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- SIP protocol support
- HD voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for handset, speakerphone, or optional wideband audio headset
- Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, echo cancellation, and background noise suppression
- Easy deployment and administration with Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web-based configuration
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or optional PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)