Cisco 7965G IP Phone (CP-7965G=)
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7965G extends the functionality of the existing Cisco 7961G and 7961G-GE models with the following features with high fidelity wideband audio, a large backlit display, and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
Certified Refurbished - Factory finished casing, NEW button set, NEW handset, and NEW handset cord!
Certified Refurbished: $89.99
Cisco 7965G Features
- Exceptional voice quality virtually eliminates echoes, reverberations, and truncated words for natural two-way conversation
- Backlit display which exhibits date/time, calling party name/number, digits dialed, and feature and line status
- 3 soft keys and menu navigation keys for access to call features and functions
- Standard features include hold, transfer, release, mute, and conference
- Web and LCD-based configuration
- Feature updates facilitates Cisco CallManager upgrades along with advances in system capabilities
- SCCP protocol
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- Internal 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- SCCP - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.x and later; Cisco Unified CallManager Release 5.1, 4.3(2)
- SIP - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.x and later; Cisco Unified CallManager Release 5.1