Cisco 7916 IP Phone Expansion Module (CP-7916=)
The Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7916 extends the capabilities of the Cisco wideband audio IP phones with additional buttons and a color LCD display.
Please call for availability.
Cisco 7916 Features
- 480x272 color, backlit display
- Adds 12 keys to the existing six on the 7962G and 7965G and the existing eight on the 7975G
- Access 12 additional keys using the page keys for a total of 24
- Can add up to two 7916 expansion units
- Each of the buttons can be programmed as a directory number (DN), line key, or speed-dial key
- Buttons are illuminated allowing easy identification of calls
- Includes RS 232 connection cable
- Does not include single or double footstand (see accessories below)
- Compatible with 7962G, 7965G, and 7975G
- Cisco IP Phone powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) - With one or two 7916 expansion modules, a Cisco power cube is required (not included; see option above)
- Cisco IP Phone powered by local power supply - With one 7916, no power supply needed. With two 7916's, a Cisco power cube is required (not included; see option above)