Avaya 5620SW IP Telephone (700339815)
The Avaya 5620SW is a full-featured IP phone that provides 24 programmable line and feature buttons. It is an excellent choice for salespeople, executives, and operators.
Factory finished casing, NEW handset, NEW handset cord, and NEW button set!
Please call for availability.
Avaya 5620SW Features
- Display - 7 line x 29 character LCD
- 10 Fixed Feature Buttons - Conference, headset, transfer, drop, redial, speaker, hold, mute, volume up and down
- 24 Programmable Feature Buttons
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Speakerphone - Two-way speaker and microphone
- Embedded Applications - Speed Dial List (104) and Call Log (Missed, Incoming, Outgoing). Also includes WAP WML browser.
- Upgradeable Firmware - For future compatibility
- Expansion - Supports the EU24 DSS expansion module (with additional Avaya 1151 series power supply)
- Ethernet Ports - Two port full-duplex 10/100 BaseT Ethernet switch for PC pass through connection
- Codecs - G.711, G.729a/b QoS
- Options - UDP Port Selection, DiffServ and 802.1p/q (VLAN)
- IP Address Assignment - Static or dynamic SNMP Support
- Integrated Headset Socket, 8 Personalized Ring Patterns, Hearing Aid Compatible
- IP500/403/406/412/Small Office Edition - Version 1.3 or higher with available IP Station Port
- Power Supply - IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or individual power supply unit (Avaya 1151 series - see drop down option above)