Avaya 1151D1 Power Supply (700434897)
The Avaya 1151D1 Power Supply provides power to Avaya IP telephones when PoE is not compatible or PoE is not available.
Avaya 1151D1 Features
- Universal AC Input
- RJ45 type connectors accept D8W modular plug cables
- Input 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 500-250 mA
- Output +48 V, 417 mA
- Power LED
- Includes power cable and D8W line cord
- Avaya 4606, 4612, 4624
- Avaya 4601, 4602, 4602SW, 4610SW. 4620, 4620SW, 4621SW, 4622SW, 4625SW, 4630SW
- Avaya 5601, 5602, 5602SW, 5610SW, 5620SW, and 5621SW
- Avaya 9610, 9620L, 9620, 9620C, 9630, 9640, 9650, 9650C
- Avaya 9630G, 9640G, and 9670G (Gigabit phone models) require the DC power cord with barrel connector that was included with your phone; this cord connects your phone to the 1151 power supply
- NOTE: The Avaya 1151D1 is only for use in IP environments. For digital telephone installations requiring additional power for button modules (e.g. 9408 digital phone plus BM12 button module), the 1151B1 or 1151C1 should be used.