Avaya 5621SW IP Telephone (700385982)
The Avaya 5621SW is a full-featured IP phone that provides 24 programmable line and feature buttons. It is an excellent choice for salespeople, executives, and operators.
Factory Like New: $91.89
FACTORY LIKE NEW! All of our 5621SW IP telephones include new plastics, handsets, and cords.
Avaya 5621SW Features
- 7 line x 29 character backlit display for improved contrast; standby mode turns off backlight after time-out
- 10 Fixed Feature Buttons - Conference, headset, transfer, drop, redial, speaker, hold, mute, volume up and down
- 24 Programmable Feature Buttons
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Speakerphone - Two-way speaker and microphone
- Embedded Applications - Speed Dial List (104) and Call Log (Missed, Incoming, Outgoing). Also includes WAP WML browser.
- Upgradeable Firmware - For future compatibility
- Expansion - Supports the EU24BL DSS expansion module (with additional Avaya 1151 series power supply)
- Ethernet Ports - Two port full-duplex 10/100 BaseT Ethernet switch for PC pass through connection
- Codecs - G.711, G.729a/b QoS
- Options - UDP Port Selection, DiffServ and 802.1p/q (VLAN)
- IP Address Assignment - Static or dynamic SNMP Support
- Integrated Headset Socket, 8 Personalized Ring Patterns, Hearing Aid Compatible
- Supports Russian and multi-byte characters (Chinese, Japanese, and Hebrew)
- IP500/403/406/412/Small Office Edition - Version 1.3 or higher with available IP Station Port
- Power Supply - IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or individual power supply unit (Avaya 1151 series - see drop down option above)