Avaya 5621SW IP Telephone (700385982)
The Avaya 5621SW is a full-featured IP phone that provides 24 programmable line and feature buttons. It is an excellent choice for salespeople, executives, and operators. NOTE: Due to the availability of the Avaya 5621SW, we will be substituting the Avaya 4621SW at the same price. The 4621SW looks and functions the same as the 5621SW and is compatible with IP Office and Avaya Communication Manager.
Factory Like New: $79.00
FACTORY LIKE NEW! All of our 5621SW IP telephones include new plastics, handsets, and cords.
Avaya 5621SW Features
- 7 line x 29 character backlit display for improved contrast; standby mode turns off backlight after time-out
- 10 Fixed Feature Buttons - Conference, headset, transfer, drop, redial, speaker, hold, mute, volume up and down
- 24 Programmable Feature Buttons
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Speakerphone - Two-way speaker and microphone
- Embedded Applications - Speed Dial List (104) and Call Log (Missed, Incoming, Outgoing). Also includes WAP WML browser.
- Upgradeable Firmware - For future compatibility
- Expansion - Supports the EU24BL DSS expansion module (with additional Avaya 1151 series power supply)
- Ethernet Ports - Two port full-duplex 10/100 BaseT Ethernet switch for PC pass through connection
- Codecs - G.711, G.729a/b QoS
- Options - UDP Port Selection, DiffServ and 802.1p/q (VLAN)
- IP Address Assignment - Static or dynamic SNMP Support
- Integrated Headset Socket, 8 Personalized Ring Patterns, Hearing Aid Compatible
- Supports Russian and multi-byte characters (Chinese, Japanese, and Hebrew)
- IP500/403/406/412/Small Office Edition - Version 1.3 or higher with available IP Station Port
- Power Supply - IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or individual power supply unit (Avaya 1151 series - see accessory below)