Toshiba IPT2010-SD IP Telephone
Please call for availability.
Toshiba 2000 series IP telephones make using your business communication solutions simple. One-touch programmable buttons save time and give you faster access to advanced calling functions.
Toshiba IPT2010-SD Features
- 10 flexible buttons with LEDs for line appearances or feature programming
- Fixed feature buttons include message, microphone, speaker, speed dial, redial, conference/transfer, hold, and volume up/down
- Full duplex speakerphone for hands free operation
- Built-in 10/100 Mbps switch for connection to LAN and collocated PC
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3 af) or by PoE injector (sold separately, see drop down option above)
- Complete DKT feature set except OCA (off-hook call announce), but supports OCA through the handset
- The Toshiba IPT2010-SD is compatible with Toshiba CIX systems equipped with either LIPU/LIPS or GIPH (software 3.1 or higher)