Symbol LI4278 Wireless Bluetooth Enabled Barcode Scanner (LI4278-SR20007WR)
The Symbol LI4278 takes 1D bar code scanning to the next level, allowing workers to scan faster and farther as they can capture virtually any 1D bar code. Built for all day and everyday use, the LI4278 offers cordless freedom with Bluetooth compatibility. It also offers better encryption for improved security and better overall wireless performance.
Pairs to iOS and Android devices!
Please call for availability.
Symbol LI4278 Features
- Excellent 1-D scanning performance - Delivers superior scanning speed and a wide data capture range
- Captures virtually all 1-D barcodes on any surface - Capture barcodes printed on traditional paper labels or displayed on the screen of a mobile phone, tablet, or computer
- Wide working range - Reads UPC bar codes from 1 in./2.54 cm to over 30 in./76.2 cm as well as high density codes and extended ranges for greater application flexibility
- Superior motion and angular tolerance - Bar codes can be captured faster, and there is no need to pause between scans
- Patent pending single circuit board construction - Maximizes durability and reduces downtime
- Bright crisp aiming line - Easier to aim in bright or dim lighting environments
- Built-in rechargeable replaceable battery - Provides largest number of scans per charge; replaceable battery ensures long lifecyle
- Long-life industrial charging contacts - Yield reliable performance, rated to 250,000+ insertions.
- Compatible with 123Scan2 and Remote Scanner Managemant (RSM) - Dramatically reduces management time and cost, from initial configuration to day-to-day management; SDK available for custom development
- Multi point-to-point - Use up to three scanners with a single desktop cradle and seven scanners with a presentation cradle, reducing capital expenditures and maintenance costs
- Batch mode operation - Allows user to continue scanning outside communications range; can scan over 500 UPC bar codes into memory and upload automatically when in communication range
- Vertical or horizontal mounting - Adapts to your environment.
- Tough design - Withstands 6-ft/1.8-m drops onto concrete, reducing downtime from breakage.
- Bluetooth 2.1 Support
- Provides better security, better performance, better energy management and much easier pairing over the Bluetooth wireless connection
- Pairs to iOS and Android
- Backward compatible - Works with LS4278 cradles, providing a very cost-effective upgrade path
- Symbol LI4278 Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
- NEW Battery
- Multi-interface Communication/Charging Cradle (Part # STB4278-C0007R)
- USB host interface cable
- The Symbol LI4278 can be powered direct from the USB cable or from an optional external power supply. When powering the scanner from the USB cable, the scanner charges at a slower rate than when charging from an external power supply. A complete charge of a fully discharged battery can take up to three hours using an external power and up to five hours using the USB cable. ***See drop down option above to select powering option.***