Polycom SoundPoint IP 430 PoE (2200-12430-025)
Please call for availability.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 430 2-line desktop IP phone is designed to meet telephony needs of general business users - cubicle workers involved with a low-to-medium volume of telephone calls.
SoundPoint IP 430 Features
- Acoustic Clarity Technology - Polycom's legendary speakerphone technology that allows simultaneous natural conversation (full duplex)
- Multi-line support - Configure up to two lines with individual status display
- Flexibility - Choose between handset, headset, or natural two-way (full-duplex) speakerphone mode and choose your protocol and Technology Partner solutions
- Easy-to-use - 9 dedicated feature keys and four context-sensitive soft keys, 132x46 pixel LCD, message alert indicator
- Network interface - Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports; Manual or DHCP setup
- Codec support - G.711, G.729a
- Protocol support - IETF SIP, HTTPS Secure Provisioning
- Choice of power options - Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE). Can also be powered by AC Power Supply (not included - see drop down option above).
Accessories and Related Items