Please call for availability.
The Panasonic KX-NT553 IP telephone is part of the KX-NT500 Series the most advanced IP phone from Panasonic. It features full duplex headset and speakerphone, dual gigabit ports and excellent sound quality through the enhanced echo cancellation and expanded acoustic chamber features. The result is more advanced, productive voice communication with an “in person” impression.
Panasonic KX-NT553 Features
- Large graphic backlit display (242 x 55 pixels)
- 4 soft keys
- 24 (12x2) self-labelling programmable keys
- 13 fixed feature keys
- 2.5 mm headset jack for wired headsets
- 3.5 mm headset jack with Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) for wireless headsets
- Full duplex speakerphone
- HD Audio with support for G.722 wideband codec
- Dual 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Powered via Power over Eithernet (PoE) or optional PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Environmentally friendly with Eco-mode Power-saving Feature
- Broad Standards Compliance: VLAN, QoS (DiffServ), DHCP Client, VoIP Security, FTP, PTAP, MGCP, RTP
- Supports the KX-NT505 DSS Console