Please call for availability.
The GXP2110 is a 4-line IP phone that features a large 240x120 backlit LCD screen and 3 XML programmable softkeys. In addition to the 4 SIP lines, the GXP2110 offers 18 additional XML programmable BLF keys. Use these keys for quick call transfers or for actions like opening or unlocking doors. Since the GXP2110 supports the G.722 codec, users experience HD audio quality and a full duplex speakerphone.
Grandstream GXP2110 Features
- 240 x 120 backlit LCD
- 3 XML programmable softkeys
- 4 dual color line keys with 4 SIP lines
- 18 XML programmable BLF keys
- Up to 5 way conference
- HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af) or included power adapter
- Can be used with a variety of SIP compatible hosted service providers and SIP compatible IP PBX systems
- Check with your hosted provider or IP PBX documentation to confirm system compatibility