VTech ErisStation VCS754 SIP Conference Phone with Four Wireless Mics
The VTech ErisStation VCS754 features four portable DECT 6.0 microphones with Orbitlink Wireless Technology, making meetings and conference calls more flexible and engaging than ever before. The microphones transmit multiple digital audio streams, which are synchronized to maximize pickup range in all directions. Meeting participants can spread out and speak without having to raise their voices, regardless of conference room size. The phone supports up to 3 SIP lines/accounts and includes a USB connection for integrating the phone with a PC-based softphone or speaker.
ErisStation VCS754 Features
- DECT 6.0 technology - Place the wireless microphones anywhere in a conference room and enjoy interference-free, high-quality sound.
- SIP integration - VoIP conference unit that supports up to 3 SIP lines/accounts.
- Full room coverage - Features two fixed and four wireless mics for maximum room coverage and participation.
- Natural sound quality - Thanks to features like full-duplex technology, digital mixing and audio equalization, nothing is lost in translation.
- Charging built-in - Magnetic charging bays in the base phone ensure the wireless microphones are always charged and ready.
- Ample talk time - With up to 8 hours of talk time on each wireless microphone, there's plenty of room for meetings that run over.
- Up to 70 hours of standby time per wireless microphone so there's no need to worry about losing a charge mid-meeting.
- 2-line backlit display with date and time
- Active call indicator; green LED on base unit and wireless microphones
- Mute indicator; red LED on base unit and wireless microphones
- Operable in small, medium and large rooms
- Wireless microphone auto power off; when base powered off
- Wireless microphone battery low indicator; flashing LED
- 4-way navigational pad
- Supports 3 configurable soft keys
- USB Connection for using a PC-based softphone or speaker
- SIP compatible with IP PBX systems and hosted SIP providers