VTech ErisStation VCS704 Conference Phone with Four Wireless Mics
The VTech ErisStation VCS704 conference phone ensures your conference calls are crisp, clear and easy to manage. It features two fixed microphones and four wireless microphones for complete participant coverage in small and medium conference rooms.
ErisStation VCS704 Features
- DECT 6.0 technology - Place the wireless microphones anywhere in a conference room and enjoy interference-free, high-quality sound.
- Full room coverage - Features one fixed and two wireless mics for maximum room coverage and participation.
- Natural sound quality - Thanks to features like full-duplex technology, digital mixing and audio equalization, nothing is lost in translation.
- Charging built-in - Magnetic charging bays in the base phone ensure the wireless microphones are always charged and ready.
- Ample talk time - With up to 8 hours of talk time on each wireless microphone, there's plenty of room for meetings that run over.
- Up to 70 hours of standby time per wireless microphone so there's no need to worry about losing a charge mid-meeting.
- 2-line backlit display with date and time
- Wireless microphone battery low indicator; flashing LED
- Wireless microphone auto power off; when base powered off
- 10 ring tones/melodies; 6 ring levels
- 10 speed dial entries
- Redial/last number redial
- Pre-dialing with editing
- Mute indicator; red LED on base unit and wireless microphones
- 50 Caller ID log entry (type 1 CID)
- 50 name/number phone book entries
- Alpha phone book search
- Number saving from Caller ID log to phonebook or speed dial
- Compatible with analog telephone lines (POTS) and PBX systems via analog station ports