TN2602AP IP Media Resource 320 (700261928, 203071)
The TN2602AP IP Media Resource 320 provides high-capacity voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) audio access to the switch for local stations and outside trunks.
Please call for availability.
- The IP Media Resource 320 provides audio processing for the following types of calls:
- TDM-to-IP and IP-to-TDM - for example, a call from a 4602 IP telephone to a 6402 DCP telephone
- IP-to-IP - for example, a non-shuffle conference call
- The TN2602AP IP Media Resource 320 circuit pack has two capacity options, both of which are determined by the license file installed on Communication Manager:
- 320 voice channels, considered the standard IP Media Resource 320
- 80 voice channels, considered the low-density IP Media Resource 320
TN2602AP Gateway Compatibility
- The IP Media Resource 320 is compatible with the SCC1, MCC1, and G650 media gateways (G650 is preferred)
- Not supported in CMC1 and G600 media gateways
- Supported by Avaya Communications Manger R3.1 or higher
- Only two TN2602AP circuit packs are allowed per port network
- Avaya IPSI-2 Media Processor Adapter sold separately; see accessory below