Symbol P460 General Purpose Bar
Code Scanner Direct Connect
corded scanner offers the flexibility to key in and view captured
data while scanning. Workers have the flexibility to collect data at
any location, with real-time cabled or batch memory capabilities.
The ergonomic design and comfortable grip substantially reduces
Symbol P460 Features
- Corded or batch operation -
The Symbol P460 enables both inventory/batch data collection (uncorded
mode) and POS/real-time cabled data collection (corded mode).
NOTE: The unit for sale
is configured for POS/real-time cabled data collection (corded
- Preloaded inventory application
software - Scans and stores bar code data right out of the
- Supports 123Scan utility
software and advanced data formatting (ADF) - Delivers
seamless integration of data into the existing host application.
- 17-key alphanumeric keypad and
2-line x 20-character display - Allows users to easily view,
enter and delete scanned records.
- Forward-scanning pistol grip
- Reduces user fatigue with comfortable grip for
- Non-volatile memory - Saves
data if the unit loses power.
- Flash memory - Makes
software upgrades easy in the field.
- 4MB memory -
Provides ample memory capacity for inventory counts and look-up
- Optional MCL-Designer
-Allows you to develop custom data management applications.
- Symbol Phaser P460-SR1214100WW
Scanner, Power Supply, Symbol Synapse Adapter Cable (Part #
Please note that we only include the
Synapse Adapter Cable with this package. Customers will still need
the Synapse Interface Adapter for proper connectivity. We do not
include the Synapse Interface Adapter because there are different
kinds for different hosts. Please see the list below for different
- STI85-0200 Synapse Cable for USB
- STI40-0201 Synapse Cable for Dual
- STI80-0100 Synapse Cable for IBM
XT / AT
- STI80-0200 Synapse Cable for IBM
- STI80-0800 Synapse Cable for Wyse
- STI80-1100 Synapse Cable to IBM
319X / 6X Keyboard wedge
- STI80-1300 Synapes Cable to IBM
247X / 8X Keyboard wedge