Symbol LS9208 Omni-Directional USB Barcode Scanner
The LS9208 high-speed bar code scanner saves time and delivers versatility, switching easily between hand-held and hands-free operation. The 100-line rastering omni-directional scan pattern lets you quickly capture codes no matter how they are presented. Its small footprint and integrated Checkpoint Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) antenna save counter space. To ensure compatibility with new standards, the device supports the GS1 DataBar symbology and 14-digit Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) bar codes.
Like New: $19.99
Symbol LS9208 Features
- Omni-directional scanning and 100-line rastering pattern - Eliminates the need for exact aim and positioning.
- Single-line scan pattern - Perfect for reading bar code menus and pick lists.
- Multiple onboard interfaces - Protects your hardware investment with flexible host connectivity.
- Universal cables - Allows for easy replacement or upgrade.
- Small footprint - Fits into the tightest cash/wrap environment.
- Built-in shock absorption - Protects scan module assembly increasing durability.
- Flash memory - Facilitates updates and customisation of product in the field.
- Checkpoint Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) deactivation option - Saves valuable counter space with integrated antenna.
- Supports 123Scan setup utility - Facilitates setup using PC download.
- Reads GS1 DataBar symbology - Ensures compatibility with new symbology.
- Compliant with Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) - Capable of decoding and transmitting 14-digit GTINs, where appropriate.
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF) - Enables users to modify data prior to sending to host computer, eliminating costly modifications to the host software.
- Symbol LS9208 scanner
- USB host interface cable
- Does not include adjustable stand