Symbol LS4278 Wireless Bluetooth Enabled Barcode Scanner (LS4278-SR20007ZZWR) Grade B
The innovative Symbol LS4278 Bluetooth-enabled cordless bar code scanner delivers superior data capture anywhere in the workplace. Its multi-line rastering pattern eliminates the need for exact aim, enabling scanning within a 50-ft (15-m) radius and allowing operator extra room to move.
NOTE: Grade B units have scratches and scuffs on the housing of the scanner. The scanner has been tested and reset to factory settings. The product image depicts a Grade B unit.
Like New: $69.99
Symbol LS4278 Features
- Integrated Bluetooth - Ensures secure wireless transmission of data.
- Multi-line rastering scan pattern - Eliminates the need for exact aim and positioning.
- Remote scanner management (RSM) - Allows users to discover, provision and upgrade devices from a central remote location.
- Long-life industrial charging contacts - Yield reliable performance, rated to 250,000+ insertions.
- Patented, single circuit-board - Eliminating a major source of vulnerability and keeps down operating costs.
- Wide working range - Reads good- and poor-quality bar codes at similar ranges, reducing the need for extra scanning movement.
- Superior motion tolerance - Eliminates the need to pause between scans.
- Tough design - Withstands 5-ft/1.5-m drops onto concrete, reducing downtime from breakage.
- Plug-and-play - Enables rapid deployment and versatility within any computing environment.
- Multi point-to-point - Allows use of up to three scanners with a single cradle.
- Batch mode operation - Increases application design flexibility.
- Vertical or horizontal mounting - Adapts to your environment.
- Symbol LS4278 Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
- NEW Battery
- Multi-interface Communication/Charging Cradle (Part # STB4278-C0007R)
- USB host interface cable
- Click here for USB Pairing Instructions
- The Symbol LS4278 can be powered direct from the USB cable or from an optional external power supply. When powering the scanner from the USB cable, the scanner charges at a slower rate than when charging from an external power supply. A complete charge of a fully discharged battery can take up to three hours using an external power and up to five hours using the USB cable. ***See drop down option above to select powering option.***