Symbol LS4208 General Purpose Barcode Scanner (LS4208-SWZU0100ZR) Grade B
The Symbol LS4208 handheld bar code scanner delivers exceptional performance in an accessible, intuitive package.Continuous one-pass scanning, an innovative multi-line rastering scan pattern, a wide working range and superior motion tolerance make data capture easy, even for novices.
NOTE: Grade B units have minor scratches and discoloration on the housing of the scanner. The scanner has been tested and reset to factory settings. The product image depicts a Grade B unit.
Grade B: $39.00
Symbol LS4208 Features
- 1D bar code scanning
- Multi-line rastering scan pattern - Improves productivity by reducing the need to rescan bar codes or key in data.
- Superior motion tolerance -Enables end users to quickly move from one bar code to the next.
- Wide working range - Reads good quality as well as poor quality codes at similar ranges, reducing re-scanning.
- Checkpoint Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) - Offers dual functionality save critical counter space.
- Durable construction and patented, single circuit-board design - Withstands multiple drops to concrete, minimizing downtime due to accidental drops.
- Plug-and-play setup, intuitive scanning - Enables rapid deployment and immediate use without formal training.
- Remote Scanner Management (RSM) - Reduces total cost of ownership by enabling remote, network-based device management.
- Optional hands-free Intellistand - Enables presentation scanning, with automatic switching between hands-free and handheld modes.
- GS1 DataBar bar code support - Supports the latest symbologies to future-proof your investment.
- Symbol LS4208 General Purpose Barcode Scanner
- USB host interface cable