Spectralink IP-DECT Server 6500 (02350000)
The Spectralink IP-DECT Server 6500 is an ideal solution for radio coverage over a large geographical area or to equip a large number of mobile employees with wireless telephony – or both. The Spectralink IP-DECT Server 6500 solution consists of a number of different infrastructure elements which can be assembled to exactly match the wireless needs today and to suit any future organisational changes. This makes the Spectralink IP-DECT Server 6500 an ideal and future-proof choice for large organizations, enterprises, and fast-growing businesses.
Please call for availability.
Spectralink IP-DECT Server 6500 Features
- Controls the wireless infrastructure; manages media resources, base stations, repeaters and the IP interface to the IP-PBX
- Requires atleast 1 base station (Server 6500 does not have a built-in radio)
- Maximum of 512 base stations; max of 3 repeaters per base station
- Includes one on board media resource that can handle up to 32 simultaneous calls
- Can add up to 32 additional media resources
- Qualified for Microsoft Lync
- Qualified for Cisco Unified Communications Manager 9.1
- Single web portal for administration and maintenance
- 19" rack mountable
- Compatible with all Spectralink 74, 75, 76, and 77-Series wireless handsets