Spectralink DECT Repeater (02338200)
The Spectralink DECT Repeater is a building block to be used to extend the coverage area in a DECT solution. The Spectralink DECT Repeater does not increase the number of traffic channels, however provides a larger physical spreading of the traffic channels and thereby increases the coverage area established with the Spectralink DECT Base Stations. Spectralink DECT Repeaters are mainly used in areas with limited traffic.
Please call for availability.
Spectralink DECT Repeater Features
- Wireless with no wired connection to the Spectralink DECT Server or base stations
- 4 voice channels, DECT (1G9)
- Can be configured with an external directional antenna to create radio coverage in remote areas
- Can be used to increase coverage in hot spot areas
- Interoperates with all Spectralink DECT Servers (400, 2500, 6500, 8000)