Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 PoE (2200-40000-001)
The SoundStation IP 7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and board rooms.
Please call for availability.
SoundStation IP 7000 Features
- Polycom HD Voice - Unparalleled clarity to make your conference calls more efficient and productive
- Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology - Delivering the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- Flexible configuration options - Multi-unit connectivity, expansion microphones and integration with Polycom HDX to meet the needs of many different room types
- Backlit display provides ease of use - 248 x 68 pixel resolution LCD makes menu navigation easy; Support for foreign languages including Asian characters
- Industry-leading SIP software - Leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint in the industry, with advanced call handling, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability - Compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms
- Network interface - Ethernet10/100BaseT; supports Static IP and DHCP
- Codec support - G.711, G.729a, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C, Siren 14, Siren 22
- Protocol support - IETF SIP (RFC3261 and companion RFCs)
- Management support - Web-base configuration (HTTP), FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS support for downloading of software updates and configuration files
- Power - Can be powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or local PoE injector (not included; see drop down menu above)