Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 PoE (2200-12365-025) Grade B
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 two-line SIP phone delivers superb sound quality as well as a wide range of supported business telephony features. The SoundPoint IP 331 has a dual 10/100 Ethernet port, so it is perfect for cubicle workers as well as call center operators who use a phone and PC at their desk.
Grade B Condition - These SoundPoint IP 331 units are 100% functional but have cosmetic blemishes that are too extensive to be remanufactured to Like New condition. They are an excellent choice for high traffic use, warehouse applications, and common areas. For representative cosmetic blemishes, click on inset image strip to the left.
Please call for availability.
SoundPoint IP 331 Features
- Excellent sound quality - Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology enables crystal-clear simultaneous hands-free conversations that are as natural as being there
- Enterprise-grade feature set -
- Two lines
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Easy-to-read, 102 x 33 pixel graphical LCD
- Support of shared lines, presence, 3-way local conferencing, and distinctive call treatment
- XHTML micro-browser for Web applications
- Efficient installation and provisioning
- Remote, zero-touch provisioning with support of a variety of servers
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Broad interoperability - Certified to support a rich set of features with a vareity of leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms and to interoperate with Microsoft Live Communications Server for telephony and presence
- Dual port Ethernet switch - Dual ports for connection of phone and PC through same LAN port
- Choice of power options - Built-in, auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet. Can also be powered by external AC adapter (not included - see drop down option above)