Polycom SoundPoint IP 501 w/AC Adapter (2200-11531-001)
The SoundPoint IP 501 is a three-line Voice over IP telephone that seamlessly integrates with IP PBX and Softswitch vendors' IP solutions. As protocols develop and standards evolve, it's easy to update the phones in the field via a software download, enabling new features and functionality.
Like New: $39.94
SoundPoint IP 501 Features
- Acoustic Clarity Technology - Polycom's legendary speakerphone technology that allows simultaneous natural conversation (full duplex)
- Multi-line support - Configure up to three lines with individual status display
- Flexibility - Choose between handset, headset, or natural two-way (full-duplex) speakerphone mode and choose your protocol and Technology Partner solutions
- Easy-to-use - 12 dedicated feature keys and four context-sensitive soft keys, 160x80 pixel LCD, message alert indicator
- Network interface - Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports; Manual or DHCP setup
- Codec support - G.711, G.729a
- Protocol support - IETF SIP, XML based provisioning
- Includes AC Adapter and Network/Data Power Cable. No PoE Cable included.