Polycom SoundStation IP 4000 (2200-06640-001)
With improved audio quality over its predecessor, the SoundStation IP 4000 SIP voice conferencing unit is the answer for organizations that are ready for the benefits and versatility of an SIP enabled business.
Please call for availability.
SoundStation IP 4000 Features
- More productive calls - Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology allows simultaneous, natural, free-flowing conversation
- Hear and be hear clearly - Speak up to 10-feet from a microphone and be heard clearly on the far end of the call
- Ability to increase coverage - Optional extended microphones expand coverage to 20 x 30 feet for larger conference rooms
- Reduce echo and background noise - Gated microphones nearly eliminate distracting echo and room noise
- Backlit display provides ease of use - 248 x 68 pixel resolution LCD makes menu navigation easy; Support for foreign languages including Asian characters
- Network interface - Ethernet10/100BaseT; supports Static IP and DHCP
- Codec support - G.711, G.729a
- Protocol support - IETF SIP (RFC3261 and companion RFCs)
- Management support - Web-base configuration (HTTP), (T)FTP support for downloading of software updates and configuration files