Siemon S66M1-50 66 Block
The Siemon S66M1-50 is a proven, economical connecting block solution for category 5e network cabling. These features make this block an ideal choice for supporting today's high bandwidth technologies such as Voice over IP (VoIP) and Gigabit ethernet. The S66M1-50 66 block is fully compatible with all industry standard accessories.
- VoIP and 1000BASE-T Ready — Ideal for use with all category 5e applications including VoIP and Gigabit ethernet
- Wide AWG Range — Terminates 22 - 26 AWG (0.81 - 0.41mm) solid insulated cable or 18 - 19 AWG (1.02 - 0.91mm) solid stripped cable
- Durable Design — High impact flame retardant thermoplastic
- Integral Jumper Management — Fanning strips provide management for horizontal cabling and cross-connect jumper wires and provides a labeling surface for circuit identification
- S89 Compatible — Mounts to S89 series stand-off brackets to provide space for routing cables behind each block