ShoreTel 530 IP Phone
Ideal for the knowledge worker who relies on telephone communications, the ShoreTel 530 IP phone delivers a wealth of features including three line appearances, eight function keys, four soft keys and a headset jack.
Factory finished casing, NEW handset, and NEW handset cord!
Please call for availability
ShoreTel 530 Features
- 7 line x 24 character display (168 x 80 pixels)
- 4 soft keys
- 6 lines
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 8 fixed feature keys - transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial (history), voicemail, options, directory
- Audio controls - volume, mute, speakerphone, headset
- Power via 802.3af PoE (Class 2 PoE) or local PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- MGCP protocol
- Supports wideband, G.711u/a, and G.729a codecs