Shoretel ShoreGear 90 (SG-90)
The ShoreGear-90 is a 1U half-width voice switch that supports up to 90 IP phones and up to a maximum of 12 analog ports - 8 loop start trunk and 4 analog extension ports. The ShoreGear-90 communicates with IP phones, soft phones and other IP endpoints using the Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP). The ShoreGear-90 interfaces to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start signaling as well as to standard analog telephones including CLASS feature phones with Caller ID Name and Number and Message Waiting.
Please call for availability.
ShoreGear 90 Features
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 8 loop start trunks (FXO)
- 4 telephone ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell