Please call for availability.
Shoretel ShoreGear 50 (SG-50)
The ShoreTel ShoreGear 50 is a voice switch that supports up to 50 IP phones and up to a maximum of six analog ports (four loop start trunk and two analog extension ports). It supports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices.
ShoreGear 50 Features
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 4 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 2 telephone ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices