Please call for availability.
Shoretel ShoreGear 24A
The ShoreTel ShoreGear 24A supports up to 24 analog extension ports. It interfaces to standard analog telephones (FXS) including CLASS feature phones with Caller ID Name and Number and Message Waiting.
Shoretel 24A Features
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 24 extension ports (FXS)
- 1 RJ-11 port for connection to the extension side of the Power Fail Transfer Unit (Extension 9)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source 1
- 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell