Please call for availability.
ShoreTel Shoregear 220T1A Voice Switch (SG-220T1A)
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 220T1 is a 1U half-width voice switch that supports up to 220 IP phones, or up to 100 IP phones and a T1 at the same time. The ShoreTel Voice Switch 220T1 supports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices.
ShoreGear 220T1A Features
- Supports up to 220 IP phones OR up to 70 IP phones, 2 loop start trunk (FXO) ports, 4 analog extension (FXS) ports, and a T1 simultaneously
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-45 T1 port for connecting the switch to a telephone company
- 1 RJ-45 T1 monitor port for connecting test equipment
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices