ShoreTel IP Phone 485G (IP485G)
The ShoreTel IP Phone 485G provides 8 line appearances with an easy-to-read, color, back-lit display. Expanded call history and directory along with visual voicemail are provided. An integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch allows a network drop to be shared with a desktop PC. Six feature keys and five soft keys provide easy access to ShoreTel features. A full duplex speakerphone and integrated headset jack are standard.
Factory finished casing, NEW handset, and NEW handset cord!
Factory Like New: $239.99 New: $277.99
ShoreTel IP Phone 485G Features
- 480 x 272 pixel, color, backlit display
- 8 line appearances
- Integrated headset jack with LED button
- Full-duplex Speakerphone
- Visual Voicemail
- Expanded Call History
- Built-in 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Fixed feature keys include transfer, conference, hold, call history, voicemail, and directory
- SIP protocol
- G.711, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear16 codecs
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Etherenet or PoE Injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)