ShoreTel IP Phone 480 (IP480) Grade B
The ShoreTel IP Phone 480 provides 8 line appearances with an easy-to-read, back-lit display. Expanded call history and directory along with visual voicemail are provided. An integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch allows a network drop to be shared with a desktop PC. Six feature keys and five soft keys provide easy access to ShoreTel features. A full duplex speakerphone and integrated headset jack are standard.
Grade B Condition - These ShoreTel IP Phone 480 units are 100% functional but have cosmetic blemishes that are too extensive to be remanufactured to Certified Refurbished condition. They are an excellent choice for high traffic use, warehouse applications, and common areas.
ShoreTel IP Phone 480 Features
- 297 x 160 pixel, backlit display
- 8 line appearances
- Integrated headset jack with LED button
- Full-duplex Speakerphone
- Visual Voicemail
- Expanded Call History
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Fixed feature keys include transfer, conference, hold, call history, voicemail, and directory
- SIP protocol
- G.711, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear16 codecs
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Etherenet or PoE Injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)