ShoreTel 230 IP Phone Grade B
Ideal for the knowledge worker who relies on telephone communications, the ShoreTel 230 phone delivers a wealth of features including three line appearances, eight function keys, four soft keys and a headset jack.
Grade B Condition - These ShoreTel 230 units are 100% functional but have cosmetic blemishes that are too extensive to be remanufactured to Like New condition. They are an excellent choice for high traffic use, warehouse applications, and common areas. For representative cosmetic blemishes, click on the image(s) to the left.
Grade B: $28.99
ShoreTel 230 Features
- 5 line x 24 character display (120x35 pixels)
- 3 lines
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 8 fixed feature keys - transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial (history), voicemail, options, directory
- Audio controls - volume, mute, speakerphone, headset
- Power via 802.3af PoE (Class 2 PoE) or local PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option below)
- MGCP protoco
- Supports wideband, G.711u/a, and G.729a codecs