Polycom QSX 400 (2200-45000-001)
The Polycom QSX 400 is designed for use in environments without a conference phone or with Polycom's analog SoundStation, SoundStation 2, SoundStation Premier, or SoundStation 2W conference phones. It allows users to instantly share a live view of a computer screen with remote locations over the web or with other QSX or VSX locations. It's an easy and secure web conferencing appliance that anyone can use.
Polycom QSX 400 Features
- Easy one-time setup - Simply plug in your IP connection, power, and VGA cables. Easy web interface for additional optional configuration
- Easy to use - Instant content sharing without wasting time on downloading applications, uploading documents, advance scheduling or user training.
- Open architecture - Works with any content, any phone systems and any type of computer or VGA input source.
- Multi-point capability - Each QSX session shares content directly with up to ten sites per QSX via a standard web browser. Scale to even more sites by connecting directly with up to four other QSX units.
- Cost effective - The QSX provides unlimited content sharing. It pays for itself quickly because ther are no monthly charges or per-minute fees.
- Content security - Keep complete control over your document. AES media encryption on QSX to QSX calls, secure login for web browser access, and a host of other security features ensure your content is protected.
- The QSX 400 system is designed for use in environments without a conference phone or with Polycom's analog SoundStation, SoundStation 2, SoundStation Premier, or SoundStation 2W conference phones
- Connects to any computer or VGA source