Polycom QSX 300 (2200-45001-001)
The Polycom QSX 300 is designed for use with your SoundStation VTX 1000. It allows users to instantly share a live view of a computer screen with remote locations over the web or with other QSX or VSX locations. It's an easy and secure web conferencing appliance that anyone can use.
New: $99.00 Like New:
Polycom QSX 300 Features
- Easy one-time setup - Simply plug in your IP connection, power, and VGA cables. Easy web interface for additional optional configuration
- Easy to use - Instant content sharing without wasting time on downloading applications, uploading documents, advance scheduling or user training.
- Open architecture - Works with any content, any phone systems and any type of computer or VGA input source.
- Multi-point capability - Each QSX session shares content directly with up to ten sites per QSX via a standard web browser. Scale to even more sites by connecting directly with up to four other QSX units.
- Cost effective - The QSX provides unlimited content sharing. It pays for itself quickly because ther are no monthly charges or per-minute fees.
- Content security - Keep complete control over your document. AES media encryption on QSX to QSX calls, secure login for web browser access, and a host of other security features ensure your content is protected.
- The QSX 300 system is designed specifically for use with the Polycom SoundStation VTX 100 conference phone
- Connects to any computer or VGA source