Polycom VVX 601 Business Media Phone (2200-48600-025)
The Polycom VVX 601 is the industry’s leading premium phone for small and medium organizations - it is an advanced, expandable business media phone designed to enhance collaboration and personal productivity.
The VVX 601 includes all the features and functionality of the VVX 600 and adds an improved memory and processor. This allows for better performance as Polycom continues to upgrade VoIP feature set.
Please call for availability.
Polycom VVX 601 Features
- Gesture-based, multi-touch capable, capacitive touchscreen
- 4.3" TFT LCD display at 480x272 pixel resolution
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for media and storage applications
- 16 lines (registrations)
- Fixed feature buttons include speakerphone, headset, mute, volume up/down
- Dual port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- SIP protocol support
- HD voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for handset, speakerphone, or optional wideband audio headset
- Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, echo cancellation, and background noise suppression
- Easy deployment and administration with Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web-based configuration
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or optional 48V power supply (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Video conferencing via optional external USB camera (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Requires a minimum firmware version of 5.4.1 or later